#throwbackthursday: Webinar Recaps for May and June
Happy Thursday! Have you posted a vintage and/or embarrassing photo of yourself for #throwbackthursday? "With the massive popularity of this hashtag on Instagram and Facebook, you might be feeling left out if you don’t partake in #tbt.”
Kroll Ontrack is joining the #tbt craze, with a throwback to a couple recent webinars:
- Bust These 4 Myths on Your Next Document Review
- Cybersecurity: Global Implications on Ediscovery, Litigation & Regulatory Compliance
If you missed one of these learning opportunities, take a few minutes to read the information below and listen to the recordings. Have a great #tbt!
Conducting an effective and efficient legal document review requires a hybrid of rocket science, brain chemistry and hot coffee. With ediscovery technology and best practices constantly evolving, if your document review practices and cybersecurity procedures haven’t changed in recent years, you are likely wasting time and money for your organization and/or your client. Listen as two experienced panelists bust four common document review myths.
- Kara Kirkeby
- Beth Rauker | Principal Ediscovery Specialist | Medtronic
It is prudent to take every effort to vet organizational, law firm and vendor data security policies and make sure they are being proactive—before it is too late. Asking intelligent questions of the organizations, law firms and service providers you work with can save money and help your organization avoid being the next victim of a large-scale, highly publicized data breach.
- Sheila FitzPatrick | Worldwide Legal Data Governance & Data Privacy Counsel | NetApp, Inc.
- David Bateman | Partner | K&L Gates
- Thomas Barce | VP, Thought Leadership | KrolLDiscovery