Insights at a glance.
Streamlining workflows with oversight into all of your projects.
KLD’s Legal Technology clients have access to what matters most.
Consolidated visualizations and reporting for portfolio intelligence, allowing both an in-depth look at a particular matter or an aggregate view of your entire portfolio. Over 20 data points are currently available for reporting, including file size, document counts, hours, and page counts with more features in development.
Dashboards of bibliographic information displayed for each matter, including case caption, client and law firm details, KLDiscovery contacts, start date, matter status, and any regional restrictions.
Organize and share KLD case documentation – such as production specifications, search reports, review protocols, agreements, and collection logs – into customized folders for instant availability and improved file management. Documents are organized at the matter level, and administrators can grant matter-specific access to users.
KLD’s Client Portal is constantly evolving, soon incorporating additional innovations.
- Additional data points are being incorporated, including financial data, invoicing to date, outstanding accounts receivables, current month work-in-progress estimates, and budget attainment intelligence
- Dynamic metrics providing critical intelligence on tagging, review progress, and in-depth aggregation of data by custodian, source, and more
- Customizable alerts that allow users to be immediately informed when certain thresholds are met, such as budget attainment and spikes in project activity
- Customizable layouts, tables, fields, and dashboards tailored to each user’s unique needs
- Configurable project permissions, set by administrators, at the user level
With a focus on doing the simple things right, KLD provides clients greater transparency and insight into their projects. Access all matters in one interface with convenient point-and-click reporting.