We are your data recovery experts.
Ontrack, a KLDiscovery company, offers data recovery for businesses and individuals alike. Using a combination of 30 years of experience, the world’s largest R&D team and proprietary tools, our expert engineers provide the best chance at recovering your data.
How the Experts at Ontrack by KLDiscovery Recover Data
The data management experts at Ontrack help organizations recover their data and get back up and running after catastrophic data loss events.
Contact us today for the best chance of recovering your data.
Give us a call at 800.872.2599 to discuss your data recovery options or complete the form to receive a free data recovery quote today.
All media types. No job is too small or too big.
We recover data from SD cards to complete data centers and everything in between. Having performed over 500,000 data recoveries, we have experience recovering data from all types of storage media.
- Hard Drive
Any type of data loss.
Whatever your data loss situation, Ontrack can help. Ontrack has seen all types of data loss scenarios.
We can recover your data in many instances - whether you deleted a file or if your media suffered physical damage. Some of the common causes of data loss are:
- Corrupt Files
- Fire/Smoke Damage
- Accidental Deletion
- Dropped/Crushed Media
- Water Damage
- Dirty/Soiled Media
Call 800.872.2599 to discuss yours if you don’t see it here.
Free phone consultation.
We assess the data loss situation and determine the best method for data recovery taking into account your timeline and budget. You will be provided a price range for data recovery service.
Your media is received and analyzed to determine the condition of the data. We will then provide a fixed price for recovery services along with an authorization form.
Data recovery service.
Once we receive your signed authorization form, our engineers begin recovering your data. They will use tools and techniques unique to Ontrack in order to provide you with the best recovery results possible.
Job completion and support.
When your data recovery is completed, we return your data on an encrypted hard drive for security reasons. You will be sent simple instructions on how to decrypt and restore your data. Our world-class customer service and technical support teams are available if you need assistance.
Solution at a Glance
Ontrack Data Recovery and Data Management Services
Offering industry leading solutions to recover data from virtually any type of data storage device.
Utilizing a suite of proprietary recovery tools and the most experienced data recovery engineering team in the world, our services are uniquely equipped to solve even the most extreme data loss scenario. Building on our core technologies and capabilities, Ontrack also provides solutions for legacy tape, email extraction and data erasure.
- Data Recovery Services and Software - Recovering from all types of devices, including hard drives, servers, SSDs, VMWare®, and tapes. No recovery is too small or too complex for the most experienced engineering team in the industry.
- Ransomware Response - Our data recovery experts have developed a specialized collection of proprietary tools to recover data encrypted by ransomware.
- Server Data Recovery - We recover data from all enterprise-class storage systems, including RAID, NAS, SAN and all forms of virtualization.
- Nebula PowerControls™ - Allows users to search, recover, and granularly restore data from Microsoft® environments – Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL.
- Tape Services - Respond to time-sensitive restore requirements, save on archiving costs, reduce the risk of retaining noncompliant data and keep legacy data accessible.
- End-of-Life Data Management - Permanently delete or verify deleted data before becoming vulnerable to exposure.
Data Recovery and Beyond
Our services span the entire data management lifecycle, helping organizations recover from incidents, save costs and reduce risk.
(Computer, Tablet, Mobile, Camera, USB)
Server/Basic RAID Enterprise Storage
and all types of virtualization
End-of-Life Data Management
Data Erasure Software
Hardware Erasure & Destruction
Solving Complex Data Challenges Since 1985
As an integrated KLDiscovery business, Ontrack has a network of professionals with expertise spanning the information governance and eDiscovery spectrum to support the litigation, investigation and compliance needs of our clients.
- 17 data recovery labs worldwide
- Over 600,000 recoveries and counting
- >90% success rate
- In lab, remote and on-site capabilities
- Strict data security standards
- Custom development capabilities for challenging situations
- Emergency services available 24/7