In this Today’s General Counsel webinar KLDiscovery sponsored, Eric Robinson, VP, Global Advisory Services & Strategic Client Solutions at KLDiscovery, discusses how AI and AI-adjacent technologies, including machine learning, natural language processing, and predictive coding, are impacting discovery, compliance, and regulatory investigations—especially in highly regulated industries with changing rules.
Watch the recording and learn:
- Why AI and AI-adjacent technologies are important for regulated industries
- The significance of AI in addressing data and information management requirements
- How AI technologies impact the discovery and investigatory processes, including downstream benefits
- How AI can help establish efficiencies for data mining in cyber incident response over traditional models
- The potential implications of technologies like ChatGPT and the Metaverse on discovery and compliance
Please complete the form below to access a recording of this webinar for on-demand viewing.