Respond Quickly and Accurately
Is your organisation receiving voluminous DSAR requests that are taking up valuable resources internally?
We can help you to:
- Locate all relevant data
- Isolate data pertaining only to the requester
- Search for and redact sensitive info
- Review the data quickly using state-of-the-art technology
- Produce the data before the deadline
Practical Solutions for GDPR Compliance
The GDPR introduced a right for individuals to request access to their personal data “easily and at reasonable intervals”. In practice, these Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) can be made with consummate ease by individuals: they can be done electronically and without charge. This has led to swathes of requests being made on organisations and they can be cumbersome to deal with. Some of the most obvious problems include:
- Locating all the relevant data, often amongst multiple data sources;
- Isolating data pertaining only to the requestor. Individuals’ data can frequently be found amongst other, non-disclosable information (think of spreadsheets containing employees’ names or lists of purchases);
- Searching for and redacting sensitive information;
- The resources required to review the data. This burden can fall on various groups of people, including Human Resources, in-house legal teams, or outside counsel;
- Producing the relevant data to the individual;
- Discharging one’s responsibilities within a tight timeframe (one month).
KLDiscovery’s advanced technology and expert staff will help you resolve these issues and respond to your DSAR in a fast, cost-effective manner.
KLDiscovery takes the pain away from clients by handling the end-to-end DSAR process through cutting-edge technology and expert personnel.
We have been inundated with such work since the advent of GDPR on 25 May 2018; in some instances we have handled more than 30 DSARs in a week for a client. KLDiscovery can do some or all of the following:
Identify relevant data sources
Collect data in a forensically-sound manner
Provide expert technology to search, de-duppcate, redact and review the data with speed and precision
Have the data reviewed by our low-cost contract lawyers
Produce the data to the requestor in a comppant format