Investigations: A Checklist for In-House Counsel, Compliance and IT Teams
Tuesday, 3rd December
Carrying out an urgent internal investigation or receiving a regulatory request to produce documents on short notice can be a daunting task for in-house counsel and business departments.
Such investigations require that a defensible process is followed and rapid assistance sought to enable the investigation to complete its course, often within challenging timelines.
To provide insight into some of the most recent investigations in Sweden, and a practical discussion of the procedures, recent techniques and take-away points for in-house legal teams – we invite you to join our expert speakers, including:
- Kristian Hugmark, Partner, Roschier
- Nina Sna Karaman, Senior Associate, Hammarskiöld
- Leon Major, Predictive Coding Expert, Ibas-KLDiscovery
- Michael Nylen, Computer Forensics Team Lead, Ibas-KLDiscovery
- James Farnell, Senior Manager, Business Development, Ibas-KLDiscovery
- 7.30am – 8.00am Registration and Breakfast
- 8.00am – 9.45 am Seminar
- 9.45am – 10.15 am Networking
Venue: Grand Hôtel, Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27, Stockholm